Date : 27th November 2022
Time : 9:00am - 11:30 am
Location : Pantai Batu Laut.
1. Be at the location by 8:45 am (Your Own Transport)
2. Wear comfortable shoes & clothes
3. Bring your own food & drinks
4. Bring insect repellent if you are sensitive to insect bites.
5. Bring your own personal medication if needed. We have a basic medical kit only.
This registration is open to the public. Please share this link with others. We provide gloves, bags, and basic tools and make all the other necessary arrangements for the beach cleaning activity.
Your registration is important. Do not take up the seat, if you are not sure about coming. Leave it for others. Thank you 😊
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 26th NOVEMBER 2022 ( SATURDAY )
Look out for these landmarks, and you can park at the open car park area.
Click on Waze or Google Maps to find out the estimated time of arrival to manage your time of arrival.
MY Clean Beach charges RM10.00 per person for this public beach clean-up event.
Note: MYCB makes RM 8.60 after the bank transaction fee.
The amount paid will be used for organizing future beach clean-up events and initiatives.
We thank you for your support.
Please click or scan the QR code to proceed with payment.